Danish Lessons in Newark
Danish 1-to-1 General
Danish 1-to-1 Business
Danish Closed Group Lessons
Danish Language Essentials
Top Danish Food/Drink
3) Apple pork
READ MORE about Top Danish Food/Drink
Top 3 Danish Survival Phrases
2) Tak! (Mange tak!) [Thank you (very much)!]
3) Hvor meget koster den/ det? (How much is this?)
READ MORE about Top 3 Danish Survival Phrases
Top Danish Idioms & Proverbs
2) Man må hyle med de ulve man er i blandt. ("To howl with the wolves one is amongst.")
3) Pels ikke bjørnen før den er skudt. ("Don’t skin the bear before it is shot.")
READ MORE about Top Danish Idioms & Proverbs
Danish Slang Words & Phrases
2) A herring (a young, attractive woman)
3) Hvad så? (What's up?)
READ MORE about Danish Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning Danish
2) The language has many German-based cognates with English.
3) It uses the latin alphabet.
READ MORE about The Easiest Things About Learning Danish
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Danish
2) Danish has 40 vowels.
3) Every noun has a gender.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Danish
3 Surprising Facts About Danish
2) Danish is an official language in Greenland.
3) Vowels abound.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Danish
Top 3 mistakes Danish students makes
2) Mixing up D sounds.
3) Misplacing gender articles.
READ MORE about Top 3 mistakes Danish students makes
Top Danish Dialects
READ MORE about Top Danish Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"My first lesson went well. Michelle is patient and resourceful, and I know I have a lot of practice to do before my next lesson."
"I feel confident that I will get back on track with Greek, even though I have to refresh a little now."