Italian Lessons in Pittsburgh
Italian 1-to-1 General
Italian 1-to-1 Business
Italian Closed Group Lessons
Italian Language Essentials
Top 3 Italian Survival Phrases
2) Parla inglese? (Do you speak English?)
3) Non capisco. (I don't understand.)
The Easiest Things About Learning Italian
2) The alphabet is the same as the English one.
3) It’s closely related to other Romance languages.
READ MORE about The Easiest Things About Learning Italian
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Italian
2) It’s difficult to master the rolled R.
3) There’s an abundance of verb tenses.
3 Surprising Facts About Italian
2) Italian isn’t just spoken in Italy.
3) The longest word contains 29 letters.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Italian
Top 3 mistakes Italian students makes
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"I have now had 3 classes with my teacher Ester and am really enjoying them. We are primarily speaking only in Italian."
"The class is very good and both Diane and I like our tutor, Tony, very much. We look forward to the rest of our lessons."