Italian Lessons in Reno
Italian 1-to-1 General
Italian 1-to-1 Business
Italian Closed Group Lessons
Italian Language Essentials
Top Italian Idioms & Proverbs
2) Tra il dire e il fare c’è di mezzo il mare ("Between saying and doing is the ocean.")
3) Buono come il pane ("As good as bread.")
READ MORE about Top Italian Idioms & Proverbs
The Easiest Things About Learning Italian
2) The alphabet is the same as the English one.
3) It’s closely related to other Romance languages.
READ MORE about The Easiest Things About Learning Italian
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Italian
2) It’s difficult to master the rolled R.
3) There’s an abundance of verb tenses.
3 Surprising Facts About Italian
2) Italian isn’t just spoken in Italy.
3) The longest word contains 29 letters.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Italian
Top 3 mistakes Italian students makes
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"Li stanno andando molto bene, grazie. Signor Masala e io siamo lavorando benino."
"I am very happy with my teacher, Claudia. I like her teaching style and also she has very nice way making me speaking Italian as much as possible during the class."