Japanese Lessons in Honolulu
Japanese 1-to-1 General
Japanese 1-to-1 Business
Japanese Closed Group Lessons
Japanese Language Essentials
Top Japanese Food/Drink
Top 3 Japanese Survival Phrases
2) Do you speak English? = eigo wo hanase masu ka? (英語を話しますか)
3) Where is the bathroom? = Toire wa doko desuka? (トイレ/薬局) はどこです)
READ MORE about Top 3 Japanese Survival Phrases
Top Japanese Idioms & Proverbs
2) 虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。("If you do not enter the tiger's cave, you will never catch the cub.")
3) 七転び八起き ("Fall down seven times, stand up eight.")
READ MORE about Top Japanese Idioms & Proverbs
Japanese Slang Words & Phrases
2) Are? - あれ ("huh?")
3) Baka - ばか (stupid/idiot)
READ MORE about Japanese Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning Japanese
2) It’s easy to pronounce.
3) Verbs aren’t conjugated.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Japanese
2) There are over a hundred particles.
3) It’s one of the fastest spoken languages.
3 Surprising Facts About Japanese
2) Japanese bears no relation to any other major language.
3) The Japanese word for “Japan” means “Land of the Rising Sun”.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Japanese
Top 3 mistakes Japanese students makes
2) Ignoring Japanese culture.
3) Just using books and videos.
READ MORE about Top 3 mistakes Japanese students makes
Top Japanese Dialects
READ MORE about Top Japanese Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
James Churchill Read moreRussian in Saskatoon,
“My experience with all the people at the company couldn't have been better - they are #1 in my books and the professionalism that they have treated me with is outstanding”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"The lessons are going well and now I think I have much more confidence in passing the test since Tomomi, my tutor, and I have been working so hard."
"Hiromi has been doing a great job at keeping the lessons fun and interesting. I always look forward to the classes!"