Portuguese Lessons in Miami
Portuguese 1-to-1 General
Portuguese 1-to-1 Business
Portuguese Closed Group Lessons
Portuguese Language Essentials
Top Portuguese Food/Drink
2) Arroz de Tamboril (Portuguese Monkfish rice dish)
3) Cachaça (Brazilian sugarcane juice)
READ MORE about Top Portuguese Food/Drink
Top 3 Portuguese Survival Phrases
2) Fala inglês? (Do you speak English)
3) Você falaria mais lento, por favor? (Would you speak slower please?)
READ MORE about Top 3 Portuguese Survival Phrases
Top Portuguese Idioms & Proverbs
2) Procurando pêlo em ovo. ("Searching for a hair in the egg.")
3) Dá Deus nozes a quem não tem dentes. ("God gives nuts to those who don't have teach.")
READ MORE about Top Portuguese Idioms & Proverbs
Portuguese Slang Words & Phrases
2) Busão (bus)
3) Dar uma geral. (Clean up/Tidy up)
The Easiest Things About Learning Portuguese
2) It’s very similar to other Romance languages.
3) Portuguese speakers appreciate your efforts.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Portuguese
2) There are many many conjugations to memorize.
3) Pronunciation is difficult.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Portuguese
3 Surprising Facts About Portuguese
2) Three new letters were added to its alphabet in 2009.
3) There are over 5 million native Portuguese speakers in Africa.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Portuguese
Top 3 mistakes Portuguese students makes
2) Saying words as they would sound in Spanish.
3) Not pronouncing nasal vowels
Top Portuguese Dialects
READ MORE about Top Portuguese Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"I thoroughly enjoyed the lessons. Isobel is a great tutor and makes the classes fun. She says I am progressing very well. I will definitely recommend Listen & Learn to others who are wanting to learn a new language."
"The classes are going fine and I like how Pedro has structured the classes so far."