Portuguese Lessons in Philadelphia
Portuguese 1-to-1 General
Portuguese 1-to-1 Business
Portuguese Closed Group Lessons
Portuguese Language Essentials
Top 3 Portuguese Survival Phrases
2) Fala inglês? (Do you speak English)
3) Você falaria mais lento, por favor? (Would you speak slower please?)
READ MORE about Top 3 Portuguese Survival Phrases
Portuguese Slang Words & Phrases
2) Busão (bus)
3) Dar uma geral. (Clean up/Tidy up)
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Portuguese
2) There are many many conjugations to memorize.
3) Pronunciation is difficult.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Portuguese
3 Surprising Facts About Portuguese
2) Three new letters were added to its alphabet in 2009.
3) There are over 5 million native Portuguese speakers in Africa.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Portuguese
Top 3 mistakes Portuguese students makes
2) Saying words as they would sound in Spanish.
3) Not pronouncing nasal vowels
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
James Churchill Read moreRussian in Saskatoon,
“My experience with all the people at the company couldn't have been better - they are #1 in my books and the professionalism that they have treated me with is outstanding”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"I thoroughly enjoyed the lessons. Isobel is a great tutor and makes the classes fun. She says I am progressing very well. I will definitely recommend Listen & Learn to others who are wanting to learn a new language."
"I am enjoying the course very much and I have felt that I have learned a lot in the 50 hours I've done so far. My teacher is excellent."