Arabic Lessons in Milwaukee
Arabic 1-to-1 General
Arabic 1-to-1 Business
Arabic Closed Group Lessons
Arabic Language Essentials
Top Arabic Food/Drink
2) Shawarma (Jordan)
3) Qasab (Egypt)
READ MORE about Top Arabic Food/Drink
Top 3 Arabic Survival Phrases
2) Kam howa thamanoh? (How much is this?)
3) Ma esmoho bel arabiah? (What's that called in Arabic?)
READ MORE about Top 3 Arabic Survival Phrases
Top Arabic Idioms & Proverbs
2) it-tuyuur 3ala aškaaliha taqa3u. (Birds of a feather flock together.)
3) it-tikraar yi3allim il-humaar. (Repetition can teach even a donkey.)
READ MORE about Top Arabic Idioms & Proverbs
Arabic Slang Words & Phrases
2) Masalamah (Goodbye)
3) Shukran (Thanks)
READ MORE about Arabic Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning Arabic
2) Many dialects give you a wider range of learning options.
3) Arabic contains many English loanwords.
READ MORE about The Easiest Things About Learning Arabic
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Arabic
2) Sounds found in the pronunciation of Arabic aren't heard in other languages.
3) Arabic phrases are ordered Verb-Subject-Order unlike romance language sentence formation.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Arabic
3 Surprising Facts About Arabic
2) Arabic has heavily influenced many languages, including English.
3) Some of its punctuation is “backwards”.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Arabic
Top 3 mistakes Arabic students makes
2) Not finding a practice partner.
3) Not choosing a dialect to focus his/her studies on.
READ MORE about Top 3 mistakes Arabic students makes
Top Arabic Dialects
READ MORE about Top Arabic Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"We originally wanted a face-to-face class but we could not find any teacher. After taking online classes with Listen & Learn we have been very happy!"
"The lessons seem to be going well. Teacher and student have a connection and I believe they are working great together."