Arabic Lessons in Milwaukee
Arabic 1-to-1 General
Arabic 1-to-1 Business
Arabic Closed Group Lessons
Arabic Language Essentials
Top Arabic Food/Drink
2) Shawarma (Jordan)
3) Qasab (Egypt)
READ MORE about Top Arabic Food/Drink
Top Arabic Idioms & Proverbs
2) it-tuyuur 3ala aškaaliha taqa3u. (Birds of a feather flock together.)
3) it-tikraar yi3allim il-humaar. (Repetition can teach even a donkey.)
READ MORE about Top Arabic Idioms & Proverbs
Arabic Slang Words & Phrases
2) Masalamah (Goodbye)
3) Shukran (Thanks)
READ MORE about Arabic Slang Words & Phrases
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Arabic
2) Sounds found in the pronunciation of Arabic aren't heard in other languages.
3) Arabic phrases are ordered Verb-Subject-Order unlike romance language sentence formation.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Arabic
Top 3 mistakes Arabic students makes
2) Not finding a practice partner.
3) Not choosing a dialect to focus his/her studies on.
READ MORE about Top 3 mistakes Arabic students makes
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
James Churchill Read moreRussian in Saskatoon,
“My experience with all the people at the company couldn't have been better - they are #1 in my books and the professionalism that they have treated me with is outstanding”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"My lesson went really well. I'm very happy that Safa is my tutor. Thank you very much!"
"We originally wanted a face-to-face class but we could not find any teacher. After taking online classes with Listen & Learn we have been very happy!"