English Lessons in Greensboro
English 1-to-1 General
English 1-to-1 Business
English Closed Group Lessons
English Language Essentials
Top English Idioms & Proverbs
2) Don't judge a book by its cover
3) Let the cat out of the bag"
READ MORE about Top English Idioms & Proverbs
The Easiest Things About Learning English
2) Nouns have no gender.
3) It's closely related to other Germanic and Romance languages.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning English
2) There are multiple exceptions to English's grammar rules.
3) The English language boasts a multitude of synonyms.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning English
3 Surprising Facts About English
2) The word mortgage means “death pledge.”
3) A pangram is a sentence that contains every letter in the alphabet.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About English
Top 3 mistakes English students makes
2) Improperly using articles.
3) Using the incorrect word order in questions.
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
James Churchill Read moreRussian in Saskatoon,
“My experience with all the people at the company couldn't have been better - they are #1 in my books and the professionalism that they have treated me with is outstanding”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"The Engilsh courses are going very well – we chose Listen & Learn because it was one of the only courses in our area that met all our expectations. The classes are coming to an end and I'd like to thank you ..."
"Thank you for the amazing lessons – I appreciate the level of Listen & Learn's service."