English Lessons in Hamilton
English 1-to-1 General
English 1-to-1 Business
English Closed Group Lessons
English Language Essentials
Top English Food/Drink
2) Apple pie
3) Banana Split.
The Easiest Things About Learning English
2) Nouns have no gender.
3) It's closely related to other Germanic and Romance languages.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning English
2) There are multiple exceptions to English's grammar rules.
3) The English language boasts a multitude of synonyms.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning English
3 Surprising Facts About English
2) The word mortgage means “death pledge.”
3) A pangram is a sentence that contains every letter in the alphabet.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About English
Top 3 mistakes English students makes
2) Improperly using articles.
3) Using the incorrect word order in questions.
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"The Engilsh courses are going very well – we chose Listen & Learn because it was one of the only courses in our area that met all our expectations. The classes are coming to an end and I'd like to thank you ..."
"Classes are going on well. Maribel is an excellent teacher. She is is very kind, sweet and understanding. I feel grateful and thankful for finding such a compatible trainer."