English Lessons in Houston
English 1-to-1 General
English 1-to-1 Business
English Closed Group Lessons
English Language Essentials
Top English Food/Drink
2) Apple pie
3) Banana Split.
Top 3 English Survival Phrases
2) Where is the bathroom?
3) I don't speak much English – could you speak a little slower? "
READ MORE about Top 3 English Survival Phrases
Top English Idioms & Proverbs
2) Don't judge a book by its cover
3) Let the cat out of the bag"
READ MORE about Top English Idioms & Proverbs
English Slang Words & Phrases
READ MORE about English Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning English
2) Nouns have no gender.
3) It's closely related to other Germanic and Romance languages.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning English
2) There are multiple exceptions to English's grammar rules.
3) The English language boasts a multitude of synonyms.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning English
3 Surprising Facts About English
2) The word mortgage means “death pledge.”
3) A pangram is a sentence that contains every letter in the alphabet.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About English
Top 3 mistakes English students makes
2) Improperly using articles.
3) Using the incorrect word order in questions.
Top English Dialects
READ MORE about Top English Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
James Churchill Read moreRussian in Saskatoon,
“My experience with all the people at the company couldn't have been better - they are #1 in my books and the professionalism that they have treated me with is outstanding”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"Thank you for the amazing lessons – I appreciate the level of Listen & Learn's service."
"Classes are going on well. Maribel is an excellent teacher. She is is very kind, sweet and understanding. I feel grateful and thankful for finding such a compatible trainer."