English Lessons in Toronto
English 1-to-1 General
English 1-to-1 Business
English Closed Group Lessons
English Language Essentials
Top English Idioms & Proverbs
2) Don't judge a book by its cover
3) Let the cat out of the bag"
READ MORE about Top English Idioms & Proverbs
The Easiest Things About Learning English
2) Nouns have no gender.
3) It's closely related to other Germanic and Romance languages.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning English
2) There are multiple exceptions to English's grammar rules.
3) The English language boasts a multitude of synonyms.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning English
3 Surprising Facts About English
2) The word mortgage means “death pledge.”
3) A pangram is a sentence that contains every letter in the alphabet.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About English
Top English Dialects
READ MORE about Top English Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"Thank you for the amazing lessons – I appreciate the level of Listen & Learn's service."
"Classes are going on well. Maribel is an excellent teacher. She is is very kind, sweet and understanding. I feel grateful and thankful for finding such a compatible trainer."