Hebrew Lessons in Chicago
Hebrew 1-to-1 General
Hebrew 1-to-1 Business
Hebrew Closed Group Lessons
Hebrew Language Essentials
Top Hebrew Food/Drink
3) Mint tea
Top 3 Hebrew Survival Phrases
2) I'm lost
3) I don't understand
Top Hebrew Idioms & Proverbs
2) Al tistakel baqanqan, ela bemah shebetokho (Don't look at the jar, but what's inside it.
3) Tov Lihiyoth Zanav La’arayoth Ma’asher Rosh Lashu’alim (Better be a tail for the lions than the head of the foxes)
Hebrew Slang Words & Phrases
2) Pahot (something not to your liking)
3) Fahida (social faux pas)
READ MORE about Hebrew Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning Hebrew
2) There are only 3 verb tenses - past, present, and future.
3) There’s only one article.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Hebrew
2) The alphabet is unfamiliar.
3) Pronunciation is difficult.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Hebrew
3 Surprising Facts About Hebrew
2) Hebrew letters can change depending on their location in a word.
3) Hebrew is written from right to left.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Hebrew
Top 3 mistakes Hebrew students makes
3) Noun-adjective agreement
Top Hebrew Dialects
READ MORE about Top Hebrew Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
James Churchill Read moreRussian in Saskatoon,
“My experience with all the people at the company couldn't have been better - they are #1 in my books and the professionalism that they have treated me with is outstanding”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"My lesson went really well. I'm very happy that Safa is my tutor. Thank you very much!"
"Maaike is an excellent instructor and knows precisely how to approach our specific needs. We would highly recommend her to any student."