Hebrew Lessons in Newark
Hebrew 1-to-1 General
Hebrew 1-to-1 Business
Hebrew Closed Group Lessons
Hebrew Language Essentials
Top Hebrew Food/Drink
3) Mint tea
Top 3 Hebrew Survival Phrases
2) I'm lost
3) I don't understand
Top Hebrew Idioms & Proverbs
2) Al tistakel baqanqan, ela bemah shebetokho (Don't look at the jar, but what's inside it.
3) Tov Lihiyoth Zanav La’arayoth Ma’asher Rosh Lashu’alim (Better be a tail for the lions than the head of the foxes)
Hebrew Slang Words & Phrases
2) Pahot (something not to your liking)
3) Fahida (social faux pas)
READ MORE about Hebrew Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning Hebrew
2) There are only 3 verb tenses - past, present, and future.
3) There’s only one article.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Hebrew
2) The alphabet is unfamiliar.
3) Pronunciation is difficult.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Hebrew
3 Surprising Facts About Hebrew
2) Hebrew letters can change depending on their location in a word.
3) Hebrew is written from right to left.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Hebrew
Top 3 mistakes Hebrew students makes
3) Noun-adjective agreement
Top Hebrew Dialects
READ MORE about Top Hebrew Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
James Churchill Read moreRussian in Saskatoon,
“My experience with all the people at the company couldn't have been better - they are #1 in my books and the professionalism that they have treated me with is outstanding”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"I originally found Listen & Learn in the UK – you were one of very few companies able to set up lessons in my area. When I moved to the States I was able to contact you again, to continue my lessons. They have been great and I appreciate the flexibility with my changing location!"
"I especially appreciate being able to receive one-on-one teaching as it helps with pronunciation tremendously."