Hebrew Lessons in Savannah
Hebrew 1-to-1 General
Hebrew 1-to-1 Business
Hebrew Closed Group Lessons
Hebrew Language Essentials
Top Hebrew Food/Drink
3) Mint tea
Top 3 Hebrew Survival Phrases
2) I'm lost
3) I don't understand
Top Hebrew Idioms & Proverbs
2) Al tistakel baqanqan, ela bemah shebetokho (Don't look at the jar, but what's inside it.
3) Tov Lihiyoth Zanav La’arayoth Ma’asher Rosh Lashu’alim (Better be a tail for the lions than the head of the foxes)
Hebrew Slang Words & Phrases
2) Pahot (something not to your liking)
3) Fahida (social faux pas)
READ MORE about Hebrew Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning Hebrew
2) There are only 3 verb tenses - past, present, and future.
3) There’s only one article.
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Hebrew
2) The alphabet is unfamiliar.
3) Pronunciation is difficult.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Hebrew
3 Surprising Facts About Hebrew
2) Hebrew letters can change depending on their location in a word.
3) Hebrew is written from right to left.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Hebrew
Top 3 mistakes Hebrew students makes
3) Noun-adjective agreement
Top Hebrew Dialects
READ MORE about Top Hebrew Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Karen Ahola Read moreFinnish in Calgary,
“There are many language learning companies on the Internet. Listen & Learn was the only one that met my criteria.”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"The lessons seem to be going well. Teacher and student have a connection and I believe they are working great together."
"I am proud to say that our group, including myself, is fully satisfied with the Mandarin Chinese course so far."