Norwegian Lessons in Cincinnati
Norwegian 1-to-1 General
Norwegian 1-to-1 Business
Norwegian Closed Group Lessons
Norwegian Language Essentials
Top Norwegian Food/Drink
2) Brunost (brown cheese)
3) Kokt laks (boiled salmon)
READ MORE about Top Norwegian Food/Drink
Top 3 Norwegian Survival Phrases
2) Korleis har du det? (How are you?)
3) Jeg forstår ikke. (I do not understand.)
READ MORE about Top 3 Norwegian Survival Phrases
Top Norwegian Idioms & Proverbs
2) Hva er i veien? ("What’s in the way?")
3) Å svelge noen kameler. ("Swallow some camels.")
READ MORE about Top Norwegian Idioms & Proverbs
Norwegian Slang Words & Phrases
2) ølbriller (beer goggles)
3) skjerp deg (to make an idiot of yourself)
READ MORE about Norwegian Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning Norwegian
2) Tense formations are easy.
3) Words follow an order similar to English.
READ MORE about The Easiest Things About Learning Norwegian
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Norwegian
2) There are many untranslatable words.
3) The same letter can be pronounced different ways.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Norwegian
3 Surprising Facts About Norwegian
2) Norwegian has a special word for "weekend binge drinking."
3) There is no word for "please" in Norwegian.
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Norwegian
Top 3 mistakes Norwegian students makes
2) Misplacing verbs.
3) definite article misuse.
Top Norwegian Dialects
READ MORE about Top Norwegian Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
Peter Dillard Read moreGerman in Tucson,
“I was impressed by Listen & Learn’s ability to provide individual language instruction in my home through a tutor.”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"The class was great and I really enjoyed the trainer."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the lessons. Isobel is a great tutor and makes the classes fun. She says I am progressing very well. I will definitely recommend Listen & Learn to others who are wanting to learn a new language."