Turkish Lessons in Savannah
Turkish 1-to-1 General
Turkish 1-to-1 Business
Turkish Closed Group Lessons
Turkish Language Essentials
Top Turkish Food/Drink
READ MORE about Top Turkish Food/Drink
Top 3 Turkish Survival Phrases
2) Do you speak English? (Ingilizce biliyor musunuz?)
3) Where’s the bathroom? (Tuvalet nerede?)
READ MORE about Top 3 Turkish Survival Phrases
Top Turkish Idioms & Proverbs
2) Askin gozu karadir. ("Love is daring.")
3) Bir elin nesi var, iki elin sesi var. ("It takes two hands to make a sound.")
READ MORE about Top Turkish Idioms & Proverbs
Turkish Slang Words & Phrases
2) Afiyet olsun (May it be good for you.)
3) Naber (What’s up?)
READ MORE about Turkish Slang Words & Phrases
The Easiest Things About Learning Turkish
2) After learning the alphabet, reading Turkish is more than manageable.
3) Turkish draws words from many languages, making it easier for speakers of Arabic, French, Persian, or Italian.
READ MORE about The Easiest Things About Learning Turkish
The Most Difficult Things About Learning Turkish
2) Word order is tricky.
3) Turkish boasts an extensive vocabulary.
READ MORE about The Most Difficult Things About Learning Turkish
3 Surprising Facts About Turkish
2) Turkish has been strongly influenced by Farsi, Arabic, and French.
3) Turkish is spoken natively in two continents (but only one country).
READ MORE about 3 Surprising Facts About Turkish
Top 3 mistakes Turkish students makes
2) Student's don't study grammar with vocabulary.
3) Students rush the reading process.
READ MORE about Top 3 mistakes Turkish students makes
Top Turkish Dialects
2) Meskhetian Turkish
3) Cypriot Turkish
READ MORE about Top Turkish Dialects
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Jared Crampton Read moreDutch in Regina,
“My teacher was excellent - the course was one-to-one so it was perfectly tailored to what I was looking for.”
Monica Schwarz Read moreIndonesian in Salt Lake City,
“Listen & Learn was one of the only programs that offered instruction in Indonesian!”
James Churchill Read moreRussian in Saskatoon,
“My experience with all the people at the company couldn't have been better - they are #1 in my books and the professionalism that they have treated me with is outstanding”
online language lessons!
from our clients
all over the world
"My tutor teaches well and has patience with me to learn the language. I really had fun and look forward to my classes."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the lessons. Isobel is a great tutor and makes the classes fun. She says I am progressing very well. I will definitely recommend Listen & Learn to others who are wanting to learn a new language."