Tag Archives: Brexit

Will English Still Be The Lingua Franca In The EU? #Brexit

Europe is still reeling from the effect of #brexit, but is the English Language in jeopardy? A few weeks ago, Britain held a referendum to decide whether it should remain within the EU or whether it should leave. In awe, 49% of the country woke up to the disappointing news that the other 51% voted(…)