Enforex BarcelonaBarcelona, Spain
Why choose Enforex Barcelona:
Enforex’s biggest school in Spain.
Located within walking distance of Barcelona’s main landmarks like Plaza España, Plaza Cataluña, Montjuic, and the Ciudat Vella.
Housed in a modern building with access to a gym, a solarium, and several terraces to enjoy the Mediterranean sun year around.
Allows you to combine studies in Barcelona with any other Enforex destination in Spain.
Focus on social and after-class activities.
Enforex Barcelona philosophy:
Enforex was founded on the belief of experiential learning and creating experiences that transform people. Our classes are hands-on and interactive, complete with activities and excursions that aid the learning process. Our students learn by surrounding themselves with a well-round experience of the culture they are immersed in and go home with unforgettable memories and knowledge of a new culture and confidence in their Spanish skills.
Intensive 20 (20 hours a week)
Super Intensive 25 (25 hours a week)
Spanish + Cooking
“I studied Spanish here and I had a great experience. Thank you Enforex for your work. I'll come back!”
Sara Petruzzo, Italy.
Enforex Barcelona is best for• Architecture lovers
• Football fans
• Ages 25-35
Features• Students from over 80 nationalities
• Max class size: 10
Experiences offered for free
• Conversation exchange meetups between students from different courses.
• In-school talks that focus on different aspects of local culture and events.
• Themed city tours, including some focused on Modernist architecture or football, and visits to the city’s main museums.
• 1-3-day excursions to nearby Girona, Sitges, and more!
• Group outings to Barça’s football matches.