Enforex MadridMadrid, Spain
Why choose Enforex Madrid:
The first of 32 Enforex schools in the world, opened in 1992.
Allows you to combine studies in Madrid with any other Enforex destination in Spain.
Focus on social and after-class activities.
Super multicultural environment, with students from over 80 nationalities.
Located right between downtown Madrid and the university area, with great connections to the rest of the city and surrounded by bars and restaurants.
Enforex Madrid philosophy:
Enforex was founded on the belief of experiential learning and creating experiences that transform people. Our classes are hands-on and interactive, complete with activities and excursions that aid the learning process. Our students learn by surrounding themselves with a well-round experience of the culture they are immersed in and go home with unforgettable memories and knowledge of a new culture and confidence in their Spanish skills.
Intensive 20 (20 hours a week)
Super Intensive 25 (25 hours a week)
Spanish + Flamenco/Salsa
“I went to this school for 7 weeks. The school was well organized. I had 4 different teachers and they were all amazing. If you’re looking for a quality education, this is the place to be!”
Sal S., UK.
Enforex Madrid is best for• City explorers
• Ages 25-35
Features• Students from over 80 nationalities
• Max class size: 10
Experiences offered for free
• Conversation exchanges between students from different courses.
• In-school workshops to explore Spanish traditions, food, music, history, and more!
• Games, movies, and workshops to interact with other students and teachers.
• Day excursions to landmarks near Madrid, like Aranjuez, Alcalá de Henares and Toledo.
• Guided tours to discover Madrid’s history through sightseeing.
• Tapas tours to traditional restaurants in the city.
• Visits to museums like Prado Museum and Reina Sofía.