Why choose Inhispania:
Super experienced school with over 1,200 students per year.
Fantastic location, only one block from the bustling Gran Vía.
Hyper multicultural, with students from over 60 different nationalities.
Museum lovers rejoice with tours organized to even lesser-known museums.
Young professionals can even do an internship sponsored by the School!
At Inhispania, our philosophy is to provide you with complete immersion in the Spanish language so that you even surprise yourself with your rapid progress. Our dynamic teaching style and colourful premises will fill you with the energy and desire to put into practice your new Spanish skills on the bustling streets of Madrid.
Intensive 20 (20 hours a week)
Intensive 30 (30 hours a week)
Intensive Long-term (more than 12 weeks)
“I have been in the school for about 6 months and it was a great experience for me. I loved my teachers, super friendly, and I had a fantastic time with my classmates from around the world”
Jonas Droll, Germany
Inhispania is best for• Museum-goers
• Nightlife seekers
• Ages 18-30
Features• Students from over 80 nationalities
• Max class size: 9
Experiences offered for free
• City tours to different Madrid landmarks.
• Spanish cooking courses and wine tastings.
• Go to the movies without leaving the school! On-site screenings of Spanish movies.
• Move your body, either taking dance classes or playing “teachers vs. students” football games.
• Weekend excursions to Toledo, Segovia, Alcalá de Henares, and El Escorial.
• Visit and enjoy tapas while on tour with teachers and other students.
• Learn history and art attending exhibitions at Madrid’s museums or go to a Flamenco show.